Thursday, March 29, 2012

Make a Program

Your guests will be able to enjoy the features of your wedding much more if they can follow them in a program. Programs not only enlighten and inform; they remove the restlessness that comes from being confused or lost during an unfamiliar service. This does not mean that every word of the service must be transcribed, but it would for example, be helpful to have an outline of the order or a brief description of an unusual custom which you have included. Wtih the right font, stationary and attention to detail, your program can also be a lasting keepsake for a memorable day.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute program. I have never seen anything like it! I have officially pinned it! I love your new blog and love the enthusiasm you have for your new calling. I am sure you are an amazing officiant just like you were an amazing teacher. To show my love I wanted to give you the One Lovely Blog Award!

    XO!
    Allison
    Miss Allison's Class

    ReplyDelete